Posted on 2019-11-09, updated at 2019-11-20, by everest555.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English | Duration: 6 hour | Size: 4.8 GB
What you'll learn
Students will have a thorough knowledge of the apostle Paul's background.
Students will gain an understanding of how and why Paul wrote the things he wrote.
Students will be able to explain why Paul's writing and thinking are so important for today's society.
Students will discern the importance of historical pursuit as part of New Testament studies.
Students should have a hunger to learn more about the apostle Paul, author of many letters in the New Testament.
Students should be ready to engage in theological thinking with other students and through interaction with the instructors.
Students should acquire the textbook, Paul: A Biography by Prof. N.T. Wright (optional).
Students should be eager to learn about the history and background of the apostle Paul.
N. T. Wright's definitive biography of Paul reveals the apostle's lasting role in Christian history as an inventor of new paradigms for how we understand Jesus and what he accomplished. Wright celebrates
Paul's stature as one of the most effective and influential intellectuals in human history, while shedding fresh light on his writings, thoughts, and ideas. Consider these remarkable facts: Paul's writing occupy less than 90 pages in a modern translation yet they have, page per page, generated more sermons, books, monographs, and journal articles than any other writings from the ancient world.
This course endeavors to answer the questions:
How did this impact result from a man like Paul?
What was Paul doing and what did he think about why he was doing it?
How did someone with his background and upbringing end up speaking, traveling, and writing in the way he did?
What, exactly, happened on the road to Damascus that changed the course of Paul's life and the course of human history?
These and other questions are the focus of this comprehensive course.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning about the apostle Paul, one of the most influential writers in history.
Anyone interested in the New Testament and particularly the development of thought regarding Jesus during the early church period.
- Ebooks list page : 41743
- 2019-11-15Paul: A Biography
- 2019-11-09Paul A Biography
- 2018-05-28Paul Simon: The Life - Robert Hilburn - 2018 (Biography) [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] A Biography of Paul Berg : The Recombinant DNA Controversy Revisited
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Paul Blaisdell, Monster Maker: A Biography of the B Movie Makeup and Special Effects Artist
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Paul Newman: A Biography
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Paul Newman: A Biography
- 2014-03-11Paul Hollywood - Bread, Buns and Baking: The Unauthorised Biography of Britain's Best-loved Baker
- 2013-10-16Paul Blaisdell, Monster Maker: A Biography of the B Movie Makeup and Special Effects Artist
- 2013-10-14Iron Maiden: 30 Years of the Beast: The Complete Unauthorised Biography By Paul Stenning
- 2013-02-19Paul Newman: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies)
- 2012-09-23Mining Google Web Services: Building Applications with the Google API by John Paul Mueller
- 2012-09-23Physics: Principles and Problems, Student Edition by Paul W. Zitzewitz
- 2012-09-23Paul DuBois, Â«MySQL (4th Edition) (Developer's Library)Â»
- 2012-05-16Paul Crowley, "CD and DVD Forensics"
- 2012-05-13Paul Murdin, "Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics Vol 1-4"
- 2012-05-11Boulton Paul Defiant (Mushroom Yellow Series 6117)
- 2012-03-26Paul Ott: Photography about Architecture / Fotografie Ã¼ber Architektur
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.