Posted on 2019-11-09, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 47m
Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 602 MB
Learn to create prototypes and rapidly iterate on your Virtual Reality Experience ideas.
At the core of Virtual Reality application development is the
ability to quickly implement and test VR mechanics, level
design, and gameplay. A developer needs to know if a
concept is engaging and intuitive before pursuing it as a
project. In Prototyping Virtual Reality Experiences with
Unity, you'll learn how to quickly design VR experience
prototypes, and how to determine
if a concept is ready for full time development.
First, you'll learn what a prototype is, what specifically goes
into a VR experience prototype, and begin to design the
experience. Next, you'll populate an environment with
interactive elements and game play elements.
After that, you'll explore the benefits of analog testing new
game mechanics before implementing them in an experience.
Finally, you'll take what you've learned from analog an user
testing to implement new mechanics and game play. When
you're finished with this course, you'll have a foundational
knowledge of Prototyping Virtual Reality Experiences with Unity,
which will help you create robust and engaging Virtual Reality
- Ebooks list page : 41743
- 2019-11-06Prototyping Virtual Reality Experiences with Unity
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Google Daydream Virtual Reality Development With Unity 3D 2018 2-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE GOOGLE DAYDREAM VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPMENT WITH UNITY 3D 2018 2-iLLiTERATE
- 2017-03-22Learning Path Unity Virtual Reality Development with Unity 5
- 2019-05-01Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-04-11Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-04-02Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-03-15Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-02-20Lynda Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer-XQZT
- 2019-01-31Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer XQZT
- 2018-11-24Beginning iOS AR Game Development Developing Augmented Reality Apps with Unity and C#
- 2018-11-23Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- 2018-11-22Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- 2018-09-25Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- 2018-09-24Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- 2018-08-14Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- 2018-07-17Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.